How can I win every game in Words With Friends?
Here are a few tips that may help you win
The object of the game is to score the highest amount of points and usually to do so, you have to keep your opponents score low.
- Don't make it easy for your opponent! Make sure you are very aware of the words that can be played based on the letter you put out. You may set them up for all kinds of bonuses, unintentionally.
- Don't be afraid to try words that you don't know. Whats the worst that could happen if you put in a word that's not real? Try to hit the bonuses when doing so.
- As stated before, go for bonuses. Go for double letter and triple letter blocks when ever possible
- Make sure you study the board before you make your next move. You could be overlooking tons of points or giving away points.
- Make sure you know these 2 letter words, ex, za, qi,and xu. Two letter words are a good chance for easy points, if you know them.
- Take a look at our full WWF Guide for more detail
Words With Friends is all about strategy. With a little bit of planning, knowledge of playable words, and attention to detail you can win every game. Also remember, a good defense helps you win games.
Questions asked by other wwf players.
What dictionary does Words With Friends use?
Words with friends & words with friends 2 both use the ENABLE dictionary.
What is ENABLE?
ENABLE is an acronym for Enhanced North American Benchmark Lexicon
What is the highest scoring words with friends word?
Not including bonuses, ethylenediaminetetraacetates, is worth 218 points and has 28 letters.
What is the green button on the WWF app?
It is the word radar button. If you click it, it will show you where you can place letters on the board.