What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a well designed and entertaining word puzzle game created by PeopleFun, Inc.
It maintains an excellent 4.9 star rating in the apple store and a 4.7 on Android.
How to play Wordscapes?
When the game starts, you are given a wheel of letters and a blank crossword puzzle. Your job is to layout the letters in a crossword puzzle and score as many points as possible to advance to the next level.
There are many,many levels of increasing difficulty. At last check, there were over 10,000 levels!
Not actual game play.
I need Wordscapes Help!
As stated earlier, there are thousands of difficult levels in Wordscapes. I have heard horror stories about people getting stuck on level 85, 87, 88 or 138, 228, and others.As you may have already noticed,
these are relatively low levels to get hung up on. How to get to level 10,000?
We have the PERFECT solution for you. We have every wordscapes answers built into our wordscapes unscrambler. If you ever get stuck, simply enter the letters into the letters box, select the length and starting letters and click solve.
You will get all the help you will ever need.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle
What is Wordscapes Daily Puzzle?
PeopleFun, the developers of Wordscapes, released an update that includes Daily Puzzle Answers. They release a new puzzle every day!
This is great if you love a challenge and like to stimulate your mind. We update the daily puzzle answers each day, so you will never miss a beat. Check back often.
Tips For Unscrambling Wordscapes Words
Here are a few tips on how to solve any word scramble puzzle
- Look at the words backwards and forward - This helps you see the word in a different way.
here is an example: SDROW is just WORDS backwards.
- Since wordscapes is a crossword style puzzle game, you can eliminate words based on what's on the board.
- Write the letters down on a piece of paper and place words that go with each other next to each other and see what clicks...
for example, you know B can't go after Z.
- Say the letters out loud. Sometimes reading letter out loud triggers something... you may all of a sudden think "hey, all of those letters are in 'porcelain'"
- Experiment with the letters by quickly writing them down in a different order.
If you have the word elzzup, you might not recognize it right away, but once you rearrange them like this... lezzup, zz, no puzzle! Easy, right!?
- Take a break. Looking at the same thing too long can cause you to draw a blank.
- Don't get frustrated! According to Bernard Golden, Ph.D., emotions can override rational thought. So keep calm and you will do better.